Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group– which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
Foodbuy has an amazing opportunity for an Executive & Office Assistant who is looking to join a great company. This role will provide support both remotely and in the office.
What Will You Do?
- While each day will be different— the key responsibilities are providing generalist support for your assigned internal clients in the areas of:
- Provide executive administrative support to Senior Management Team
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders through effective, accurate, timely and reliable communication
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
- Assist with meeting logistics onsite/offsite including, but not limited to; room reservation, attendee registration, hotel rooming list management, ground transportation, food and beverage, space usage, audio visual requirements, as needed staffing on site when appropriate, invoice payment, budget, and post event evaluation and communication
- Serve as liaison between Administrative Service, IT and Foodbuy Associates to manage all necessary office supplies and equipment, provide eDesk support, and maintain office appearance
- Provide exceptional customer service in greeting guests including vendors, clients, candidates and others
- Ability/responsibility to immediately adapt to crisis situations, changing procedures, methods or processes
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of expense reports
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Got the Goods? (aka “requirements”)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administrative or support roles
- Experience working with Senior Executives and VIPs a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great team player and always willing to help and go that extra mile!
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to include managing concurrent tasks efficiently
- Strong computer skills to include the Microsoft Office suite and exhibit software (accurate data entry delivered on or before deadline)
- Proven demonstration of high level professionalism
- Excellent, proven interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities, excellent time management, strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively meet deadlines
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 888171