The FVP of Sales is a strategic leader who is in need of an Executive Assistant who is a business partner with excellent organizational skills who can proactively identify opportunities and offer solutions. The ideal candidate will enjoy managing multiple priorities and problem solving to ensure the VP successfully meets the needs of the business.
• Works under minimal direction, performing most duties following a broad framework of policy, procedure and the executive’s needs.
• Schedule meetings, conference rooms and make travel arrangements as needed. This includes overseeing the executive’s calendar and scheduling appointments by balancing priorities and effectively negotiating with internal resources. Anticipate and prepare materials needed by executive for meetings and telephone calls.
• Respond to requests (phone, e-mail, in-person requests, etc.) by gathering and providing information, referring non-routine calls to appropriate staff.
• Locate and gather highly confidential and sensitive information from the appropriate source to assist in resolving business issues.
• Compose, modify, and proofread correspondence, reports or presentations/newsletters from general instruction or based on special knowledge of the area and Company.
• Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
• Coach, lead and assist other assistants on the team, as needed, to provide support to the executive team.
• Help with project plans for small project teams, in local and virtual team settings
• Effectively manage conflicting priorities. This involves organizing workflow and teaming with colleagues to accomplish tasks and balance workloads
• Develop and demonstrate a solid working knowledge of the business’s structure, tools, policies and procedures and key personnel.
• Deal with a diverse group of internal and external contacts to relay executive’s instructions, gather information or handle non-routine situations. Follow up with executive staff on items/issues to ensure executive is aware of status.