- Are you a proactive hands-on warehouse leader looking to work in a fast paced environment?
- Are you an ambitious, hard-working individual interested in career growth?
With 5 strategic distribution centers, and 500 employee associates across North America, Applied Maintenance Supplies and Solutions stocks 50,000 part numbers to supply our customers with all of their fastener, chemical, welding, and other industrial MRO and OEM parts needs. We are seeking a motivated EWM Coordinator to help lead our inbound team. We are hiring!
At Applied, the EWM Coordinator has immediate impact on our Distribution Center’s performance and in customer satisfaction. You’ll join a tight-knit team serving multiple service centers, internal associates, and loyal, long-term customers. Productivity and accuracy are key measures for success.
As an Applied EWM Coordinator, you will perform a variety of duties required within the warehouse. Your warehouse duties will include:
- Building the safety culture, including Behavior Based Safety analytics / reports and safety assessment coordination.
- Managing the Warehouse Management System (WMS) as a power user, optimizing warehouse processes in receiving, picking, shipping, cycle count, and reporting.
- Building the housekeeping culture through 5S education / execution and zone audits.
- Driving accuracy improvements through error analytics / reporting, standard work instructions, and preventative measures
- Driving productivity improvements through time studies, expectation setting and process improvement initiatives.
- Improving engagement through improving the onboarding / orientation structure and training.
- Optimizing space through capacity / utilization assessments.
- Liaison with technical experts to support local system infrastructure.
- Attention to detail: accurate data entry skills, basic math & reading skills
- Strong computer skills
- Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year warehouse leadership experience
- Demonstrated teamwork, productivity, accuracy, and professionalism
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
Applied Maintenance Supplies & Solutions℠ (Applied MSS℠) is a leading value-added distributor of C-Class Maintenance, Repair, Operating and Production (MROP) supplies specializing in fasteners; cutting tools & abrasives; paints & chemicals; electrical; pipes, valves & fittings; safety & PPE; janitorial; transportation; shop supplies; and more serving customers in virtually every industry.
Applied MSS℠ is a part of Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT), a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.