At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Finance group in Madrid as a Financial Planning & Analyst. The successful candidate will be offered a 12-month internship and will get the chance to work in a multinational environment, supporting the EMEA Finance EHQ team on core activities such as Closing, Planning, Reporting & Financial Analysis.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support the planning, reporting and tracking the OPEX (operating expenses) budgets and related accruals.
- Support month-end close process: Review the country and functional budgets for accuracy and support the consolidation of the European SG&A
- Provide analytics on specific metrics to drive cost productivity across divisions, countries and functions: SG&A as percentage of sales, cost per head count, Variance analysis, etc.
- Support the consolidation of the EMEA OPEX (Operating expenses) and lead the reporting and consolidation of the EMEA CAPEX (Capital expenses).
What do we look for in you:
- Studying a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Business related field.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (level B2+).
- Possible minimum of 6 months of internship experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Microsoft knowledge.
- Analytical mindset.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work within an international matrix team environment.
What we can offer to you:
- 12-month paid internship (1000€ gross per month + tickets restaurant);
- Working in an international environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Inspirational colleagues & culture
- A team-oriented company culture
- International opportunities
- Possibility to make an impact
- Fast Growing and innovative environment.
Location: Madrid, Spain
We, Boston Scientific, are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not and will not make any personnel decisions (like recruiting, hiring, job assignments, and promotions) based on a person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.