Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 283401
As a Package Level ESD and Latchup Test Engineer you will plan, create, and debug ESD and Latchup tester programs, basing them on product understanding from data sheets and package drawings, and core industry ESD and Latchup test specifications from JEDEC, ESDA, AEC. You will generate custom test plan requests for others to run on remote testers, review lab generated test data, compile test reports. You may occasionally organize experiments and special testing requests from ESD/LU design engineers at remote sites.
You will need to work with both an external ESD/LU test lab (ASIA) and Micron ESD/LU lab in Boise.
You will oversee the creation and sustain a continuous process monitor (CPM) sampling program for monitoring DRAM and NAND leading processes node stability and variability.
This position may eventually require participation in the Micron ESD Steering Committees, provide ESD expertise and support company wide as needed, with a focus on device ESD/LU performance and sensitivity. You will interact with internal and external customers on ESD and LU sensitivity matters and present your CPM data and key process indicator (KPI) metrics to management.
Due to remote nature of work (testers running at another site / company), and different time zones, shift flexibility is important.
Successful Candidates for this position will have:
- Good knowledge of Semiconductor physics and general manufacturing.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of statistics for data representation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, and collaboratively with small and cross-functional teams.
- Proven time management skills and drive for results.
- Track record of high productivity while working independently with minimal supervision.
- Available for 6-12 months initial training in Boise required, and there may be travel throughout the Asia region occasionally.
- Excellent manual dexterity and good vision for handling very small devices.
- Ability to lift 20lbs+ overhead and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Knowledge of ESD basics and factory control processes for ESD mitigation.
- Semiconductor test experience.
- Knowledge of DOE methods.
- Knowledge of microelectronics failure analysis and characterization methods and industry standards (e.g. JEDEC, IPC).
- Experience interacting with outside test labs.
- Quality Assurance experience.
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry standard reliability test methods, sampling, and product qualification.
- Experience with EXCEL and JMP or other statistical programs.
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or a related field of study.
Desired: Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or a related field of study.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
According to the “Employment Service Act”, positions with salary lower than NTD$40,000, please refer to the salary information in the job description. Positions with salary over than NTD$40,000 will be subject to be discussed during interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Taipei || Taipei City (TW-TPE) || Taiwan (TW) || Quality || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-JC5 || Tier 3 ||