There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more… many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Title: Engineering Analyst, PE
Primary Location: Mexico (MX) – Nuevo León IJD Monterrey
Function: Product Engineering
- Manages product specifications for design changes to complex parts and assemblies related to major programs and product improvements by analyzing engineering data and other related data for Product Delivery Process (PDP) / Product Data Management (PDM) tools.
- Using the engineering change process, creates, coordinates and maintains complex Bills of Material, Material Masters, drawing revisions and part attribute data in corporate information systems.
- Uses knowledge and experience to serve as liaison and consultant providing feedback that affects specification and decision activities; serves as specification representative for project teams.
- Completes various specification audits and monitors engineering changes to ensure data integrity and uniformity.
- Coordinates inter-factory decision changes.
- Works closely with stake holders to establish a consistent pattern for adopting specifications.
What skills you need
- Analyzes rigorously/ Executing Consistently
- Communicating Openly / Adapting Easily
- Fluent english
What makes you stand out
- Fosters teamwork and makes sound decisions
- SAP management (basic level)
- Skilled in data analytics softwares such as Power BI, Tableau, SAP WebI (HANA)
- Knowledge of Windchill PDMLink tool (basic level)
Bachelor´s degree related to business/management discipline, such as Industrial Engineering, Systems/Programming Engineering, Financial Management, or equivalent experience.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.