Location: DFW Headquarters Building 8 (DFW-SV08)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 50025
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This job is a member of the Information Technology Team within the Information Technology Division.
- Responsible for helping the Mobile Device Support Team provide support to IT departments and Business Units that have mobile requirements
What you’ll do
- System Administrator experience in Mobile Device Management platforms, preferably SOTI MobiControl
- Support Experience with Android in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Panasonic Rapid Configuration tool
- Git/Java/Azure DevOps/ CI/CD concepts
- Android application management and AppConfig
- Familiarity with Carrier agnostic SIM card technologies and APN configuration
- Versatility in Android Debug Bridge (adb)
- Executes existing mobile device testing and certification processes
- Installs software and performs hardware testing remotely
- Swaps Mobile SIM cards out with new SIM cards at multiple locations
- Makes necessary configuration changes to device to validate new SIM is functioning correctly
- Provides detailed communication and status reports to management and peers
- Provides input to help improve existing processes
- Reviews and evaluates emerging technologies
- Maintains required documentation
- Performs basic administrative tasks, as needed
- Evening and weekend hours may be required
- Travel up to 25% may be required
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 3 years of experience with mobile hardware, primarily iPhone, Android
- 3 years of experience with mobile software operating systems and applications
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years of experience with mobile hardware, primarily iPhone, Android, and Windows devices and peripheral equipment
- 5+ years of experience with mobile software operating systems and applications
- 2+ years of experience with mobile hardware and software testing
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Experience with mobile software operating systems, such as IOS, Android, and Windows
- Experience with mobile device management software, such as Soti MobiControl
- Experience with mobile hardware, such as smartphones, tablets, wearables, and accessories
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Outlook and Exchange
- Knowledge of wired, wireless, and cellular networking
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology, specifically within the infrastructure area
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to work effectively with a remote/cross-departmental team structure
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 50025