Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 263105
At Micron, we transform how the world uses information to enrich life. The pace is fast, collaboration occurs on a regular basis, and innovation is expected. As a Non-Volatile Engineering (NVE) Managed NAND Senior Product Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will work with a team of brilliant engineers to solve complex problems. You will be responsible for providing full electrical failure analysis support for qualifications and customer returns. You will also have a thorough understanding of NAND/System architecture, process flow, and test sequence to work with NAND/System design, Fab, Quality Reliability Assurance, Product Yield Enhancement and Test Solution Engineering groups ensuring failures are classified and root cause fixes are implemented.
- Understand 3D NAND defect mechanisms and Managed NAND system error recovery features
- Conduct Electrical Failure Analysis of the Managed NAND products through various phases of the product lifecycle such as qualification, high volume manufacturing and customer returns
- Understand Wafer test flow, Backend test flow, Qualification methodologies and familiar with data extraction tools
- Extensive usage of data parsing and data analysis for Electrical Failure Analysis
- Proficient with failure analysis equipment and tools such as NAND and ATE testers, Probe tester, Logical analyzer, Protocol analyzer and O-scope
- Familiar with NAND Schematic and Layout for defect tracing
- Knowledge of Photoemission, OBIRCH and other Physical Failure Analysis techniques
- Closely work with Quality Reliability Assurance (QRA), Product Yield Enhancement (PYE) and Test Solution (TSE) teams on root cause analysis and test coverage improvement
Successful candidates for this exciting opportunity will have:
- Experience with advanced 3D NAND flash and other non-volatile storage
- Understanding of storage interfaces including ideally UFS, eMMC, PCIe and NVMe
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good multitasking and organizational skills, able to make decisions in complex situations
- Experience working in a sophisticated technology company
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 || Tier 4 ||