Additional Work Location(s) :
About the Role
The Pre Integration Test Engineer will be responsible for gating issues in software delivered by Developers. Testing features, Developing Test Automation and prioritizing the test execution in accordance with the program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the project. The Test Engineer has a significant role in quality control for the work products he is associated. The Test Engineer with his team will collaborate together with Developer teams in testing software related to In Vehicle Infotainment for a next generation of Automobiles intended to be introduced within new car lines from an automotive OEM.
What You Will Do
- Develop, enhance & execute
- Test Automation Scripts
- Test cases
- Test Plans
- Create reports for
- Test Readiness
- Traceability Matrix
- Validation delivery Report
- Defects Reports
- Test coverage
- Maintaining the quality of the testing and ensure adherence to QA specifications.
- Discuss with the development team with respect to the queries raised by the team members, in-order to resolve the issues ASAP and assist in issue reproduction & capturing necessary logs.
- Perform RCA – Analyzing & identifying potential root cause of the issues encountered during testing
- Report software defects and track quality metrics such as defect counts and test coverage
- Participate as a team member in testing, planning analysis, process management to identify issues, risks and Verification of the bugs.
What You Need
- Domain : Automotive, Infotainment, Embedded Systems,
- Technologies : Vehicle Diagnostics and CAN, Audio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Carplay, Android Auto, Tuners, Navigation, Systems, VR
- Scripting Languages : Python
- Testing : White Box, API, Automation & Manual, Interface & Stability
- Operating Systems : Android, Linux
- Tools : CANOE, ALM
What is Nice to Have
- Certification : Have acquired any recognized Testing related Certificates like ISTQB,
What Makes You Eligible
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering/Sciences or equivalent from premier institutes
- Technology Enthusiast with minimum of 2 years &.Maximum of 5 years of overall work experience.
- Passion to break software through Test Automation