Req. ID: 269982
1. Monitoring the health and carrying out maintenance of manufacturing equipment to produce the highest quality product.
2. Continuously evaluate new ideas and optimize/improve tool capabilities to attain benchmark performance.
3. Partnering with the Equipment and Process Engineering peers to simplify and increase efficiency for operation on the equipment
4. Lead team or suppliers on challenging projects in focused meetings with end goal of delivering highest quality and cost effective product
5. Identify and resolve Safety hazards. Follow Safety procedures including lockout, chemical safety, lifting techniques and ergonomics
6. Adhere to fab disciplines in line with the values of Micron
7. Strict alignment to Micron Intellectual Property protection policy is a requirement
1. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline.
2. Highly motivated and adaptable to our fast paced, dynamic and rapidly changing work environment. Flexibility to work for extended hours as required.
3. Strong communication with ability to convey the message clearly and sharply.
4 .Logical approach towards problem solving.
5. Excellent ability to prioritize and run numerous tasks at a time. Efficiently utilize available resources or seek peers’ and/or management help to get over the roadblocks to work towards solutions.
6. Willing to do permanent 12hour shift work.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Taoyuan || Taoyuan (TW-TAO) || Taiwan (TW) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||