Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Oversee the Endoscopy strategy, aimed at increasing our market share and therapy penetration and adoption for advanced technologies at country level. Working side by side with Sales organisation and Marketing department on specific products.
Spyglass Discover – 80% of time
- Be responsible for hitting the national revenue targets for Spy Discover
- Lead the selling activities for Laparoscopic Common Bile Duct Exploration (LCBDE) indication
- Identification of Key Stakeholder for LCDB
- Collaborate with the Endo sales organisation to support sales for other indications
- Responsible for creation and management of opportunities and KOLs in SalesForce.
- Lead the negotiations and contracts for sales in collaboration with Commercial Contracting
- Collaborate with Endoscopy sales organisation where required
- Utilise the Perfect Evaluation program for all customer conversions
- Build partnerships with all customer key contacts including clinical and non-clinical
- Utilise existing SpyDS accounts to grow sales into surgical sectors within these accounts
- Manage Existing Installed Base to drive utilization, service coverage and service delivery.
- Establish idea of “Go to market“ model for LCDBE – how and where to integrate over time?
- Identify and build relationships with the key societies
- Work with KOLs to influence guidelines on intra-operative LCBDE
- Support wider EMEA initiatives to influence market development
- Work with local marketing to identify congress opportunities
- Collaborate with local Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA), marketing and EMEA marketing to develop and utilise any Value-Based HealthCare (VBHC) and Budget Impact models
- Creation of a defined Value Proposition for SpyDiscover
- Identification of co-partners in the surgical field for faster positioning and potential x-department cost splitting
- Work in partnership with Commercial Contracting to identify correct frameworks and tender contracts in which to participate
- Develop innovative contract offerings to enable accelerated uptake of the product
- Utilise customer Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to ensure contractual commitment
Other Business Development Activities – 20% of time
- Work with HEMA on specific activities relating to market development such as Budget Impact models
- Act as liaison with KOLs in early stage BD diligence work
- Assess competitive intelligence, evaluating future development direction in capital equipment and solutions.
- Monitor existing and new players with a focus on Imaging Technologies and work with Cluster Marketing Lead / National Sales Manager to develop new strategies.
*This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and can include additions/substitutes to the BSC Endoscopy portfolio as business needs demand
What are we looking for in you?
– Relevant experience in a sales role within the medical devices industry, in a surgery environment;
– Experience in the operating room;
– Previous experience in a Business Development role would be a strong plus;
– Previous experience in other roles (e.g. Marketing,Training, Market Access etc.) would be a plus;
– High English level;
– Proactive person, able to think out of the box, a good team-worker.
A career with Boston Scientific is more than just a job. Join us and see what we mean.
To grow our business, we make growing our people a top priority