About The Role:
- Core objective of this role is to support the Regional Manager in achieving the goals and objectives of EP. Promote company products through education of current & potential customers and support EP cases within a defined region by providing clinical education for variety of issues. Responsible for the day-to-day field execution and management of Boston Scientific objectives.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop as professional sales rep by acquiring working knowledge and selling techniques fundamentals. Able to tackle routine issues, limited knowledge in medical device industry (BSC and competitors).
- Visit customers and/or potential customers of Boston Scientific on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed with the Manager.
- Manage existing and acquire new customers in the assigned territory under close supervision & guidance of the Manager.
- Follow instructions of Manager in order to plan and develop the market for our existing and new products according with divisional goals and objectives, through execution, while optimize available tools (consignment, etc).
- Provide ongoing technical training and support to customers directly in the cathlabs
- Begin establishing business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff.
- Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote Boston Scientific products and services.
- Analyze and report to the Manager and/or others (monthly & year basis) the market and business feedback by using all available support tools
- To represent Boston Scientific values and integrity.
- Upon request may participate in project teams.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using appropriate formats and platforms (e.g., slides, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest BSC products.
- Attend EP service in the labs and operation rooms of hospital accounts and perform patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with boston scientific products.
- Keep on developing business relationships with hospital personnel (e.g., through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences).
- Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical, research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Providing initial and continuous training, education and support for clinical center personnel on clinical trial protocol, clinical process, products and features under investigation, and procedures involving those products and features.
- On-call duties may be required 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
What are we looking for in you:
- At least 1 year of experience in a Sales, Clinical Specialist or Field Engineer role in Electrophysiology (we are open both to junior and senior profiles).
- Good english level;
- Positive attitude and sales mindset.
What we can offer:
- Competitive fixed + variable salary;
- Private health and life insurance;
- Healthy competition;
- Company with a purposeful mission.
A career with Boston Scientific is more than just a job. Join us and see what we mean.
To grow our business, we make growing our people a top priority