Additional Work Location(s) :
About the Role
Lead development of new displays and improvements through the supply base to ensure optical quality, cost, signal integrity, and overall electrical interface.
What You Will Do/ Need:
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products is a must.
What is Nice to Have:
- Good knowledge of the optics and electrical engineering
- Hands-on experience on optical and electrical measurement using spectrometers, colorimeter, digital multimeter, microscope, oscilloscope, etc.
- Capable of doing data process/analysis using Excel or other statistical tools.
- Some basic coding skills in MATLAB, Python, or C++