Requisition ID: 241119
Requisition Posting End Date: 10/20/2021
Saudi Arabian Bechtel Company will provide project management consultancy services (including technical, commercial and construction management) for the development of certain defined aspects of the NEOM Infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”
NEOM is a planned cross-border city in the Tabuk Province of northwestern Saudi Arabia. The site is near the Red Sea and the borders of Egypt, Israel and Jordan. It will cover a total area of 26,500 km2 (10,200 sq mi) and will extend 460 km along the coast of the Red Sea.”
NEOM will be the home and workplace to more than a million residents from around the world. It will include towns and cities, ports and enterprise zones, research centers, sports and entertainment venues, and tourist destinations. As a hub for innovation, entrepreneurs, business leaders and companies will come to research, incubate and commercialize new technologies and enterprises in groundbreaking ways.
Under the direction of the Project Manager, the EDMS Manager will establish, plan, control, and direct the full scope of document/records management program and administrative activities for the project.
Essential Job Duties
Provide document management support to include:
- Maintain the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) database and support the security model based on project needs, to register, control, distribute, transmit, file, and archive project records for a team in multiple locations.
- Plan the scope of document/records management work, establish priorities, and train personnel to perform their assigned duties for project.
- Supervise the document/records management and administrative team assigned to the project with regard to design documents, supplier documents, communication, and all other project document types.
- Development of and implementation of the records retention and turnover plans.
- Communicate effectively with project team members, client, and field personnel to ensure quality, schedule and budget are met as defined.
- Support quality assurance audits, internal technical reviews, client reviews, and external audits.
- Manage project access to the EDMS by creating accounts and inviting users to the EMDS, perform associated tasks with EDMS administration, and train others in these tasks.
- Ensure supplier and customer documentation is processed within established schedule standards.
- Prepare routine documents using standard word processing, spreadsheets, or other office software as needed to support work activities.
- Keep abreast of department technologies, techniques, and services that become available.
- Plan, organize, and implement systems for efficient document processing, including design and supplier documents, communication, and all other project document types.
- Ensure training and training records for project administrative personnel are current.
- Development of duties and standards, prepare performance reviews, coach individuals in performance enhancement, and provide input for the ranking process.
- Compile information, analyze and prepare reports, and establish metrics for document/records management and administrative activities.
- Conduct presentations regarding project administration status and work process requirements, both internally and externally.
- Establish a strategy for the execution of the administrative tasks outlined in the contract or scope book.
- Develop and implement the administrative portion of automation and execution plans to include records and information management, document control, office administration, project closeout, records retention, and the EDMS.
- Develop and monitor project budgets for administrative support, prepare trend and scope changes as needed, including staffing forecasts.
- Provide direction and training, partnering with administrative project teams for the processing of documentation.
- Provide guidance and/or coaching to other administrators as necessary.
- Coordinate project close-out activities inclusive of all functional groups represented on project.
- Ability to work in an integrated team (Client, partners, suppliers, and Bechtel).
- Must have a minimum of 7 years project-based experience performing document/records management with focus on configuration of the EDMS, work processes, and coordination of project workflow with other entities. Experience must have been obtained within the past 10 years
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in a supervisory or leadership role managing a document/records program team. Experience must have been obtained within the past 6 years.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of recent experience supervising, training, planning, and distributing work to administrative employees. Experience must have been obtained within the past 6 years.
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency using standard office automation tools, including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Advanced analytical ability to build and maintain databases? and presentations for project and functional management.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize assigned document management tasks
- Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Have ability to work flexibly and collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Must be flexible and able to accept and quickly adapt to changes in work focus
- Four or more years’ experience managing a records / document control program on a Bechtel project.
- At least 2-years’ experience advanced use of Aconex
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.