Role Title: EBS Data Quality Administrator
Location: AIB Group, Central Park, Sandyford, Dublin
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Summary of role:
The Customer Data Quality team assesses the quality of the EBS customer data and works to improve the collection of data at source. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a suite of monthly data quality management reports to the EBS Network. Along with helping support the EBS Customer Management System M6, they will manage an EBS support mailbox and assist in managing the EBS Mystery Shop Programme.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Produce a suite of monthly data quality management reports using EBS analytical tools & MS Excel
- Providing support to the continuous development of the EBS Customer Management System, M6
- Assist in collating customer information in response to SARS Requests for EBS customers
- Manage our EBS staff support mailbox, responding to queries in a professional manner and within agreed timeframes
- Assist in managing the Mystery Shop programme on behalf of EBS
- Execute assigned tasks to a high standard and with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and use own initiative.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customers and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
1 – Knowledge of EBS Systems (M6, CICs etc.) and Procedures would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
2 – Strong computer skills to include MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint
3 – Strong problem solving and decision making skills
4 – Strong communication & interpersonal skills
5 – Excellent organisation & coordination skills
If you feel you have what it takes, Click Apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Philip Roche from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact them by email at .