Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer’s return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, butnot limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of thecommunity, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect,honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, displaying a positive attitude, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or otheremployees.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to shrink guidelines as it relates to Drug/GM.
- Receive, restock, and “condition” the shelves with non-food merchandise.
- Stack totes in the designated storage area.
- When a new shipment arrives, the Drug/GM Clerk must read the labels on the shelves and on the merchandise.
- Manually attach price labels with a labeling machine.
- Unloading totes from trucks and (if at least 18 years old) using the manual pallet jack to unload pallets of totes.
- Checking prices, which require knowing the locations of all items.
- Sweeping and/or mopping.
- Taking trash to the dumpster.
- Operating box baler (if at least 18 years old).
- Assist with inventory procedures.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TX || Friendswood || 3135 E Fm 528 At Bayarea || 77546 || Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Drug/GM || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None