Schedule: Monday – Friday; 2:45 pm – 11:15 pm
Must be able to work overtime when needed.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Pay commensurate with experience
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage effective Day 1!
- Generous paid time off, including sick time, vacation, and holidays
- Income protection plans, including life insurance and short- and long-disability programs paid by the company
- Annual bonus program for all employees
- Financial security plans including a 401K plan with company matching and a retirement plan
- Educational reimbursement, employee assistant program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts and much more
In addition to the following Epson's policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Prepares and processes inbound and outbound distribution documentation.
Organizes and maintains department filing system.
Assists in the research and resolution of shipping, receiving, and material return discrepancies.
Schedules pick up of orders with transportation companies.
Dispositions freight claims.
Communicates with operations regarding order status, inventory issues, and other issues that may arise.
Maintains and distributes required reports.
Knowledge of customer compliance requirements.
Reviews SAP open orders and consolidates orders going to the same ship to address.
Reviews SKU information on orders to determine which are full truckloads.
Enters routing information on customer site for customer pick-up program.
Quality and Environmental Management Systems
Actively participates in the Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001-2000) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001).
1. Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.