Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide the administrative support for the applicable department and staff. Requires a high degree of confidentiality, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for applicable department and staff, as required.
- Provide customer service that makes both internal and external Customers feel welcome, important and
- Transcribe and/or compose letters, memos, and reports, as required.
- Produce and assemble materials and documents needed for meetings, training sessions, presentations, as well as, day-to-day needs.
- Process department mail and distribute accordingly.
- Read and understand operating statements, work accurately with numbers and recap information, as needed.
- Maintain communications between the Store Managers, Coordinators and Districts, as needed.
- Work with applicable department in the maintenance of associates records.
- Create, as required, reports and spreadsheets.
- Supervise and coordinate events and activities, as assigned.
- Reporting and follow-through of Product recalls, contests, recaps, class recalls etc., as required
- Coordinate expense account reconciliation.
- Budget maintenance.
- Coordinate logistics for meeting and travel for the department associates.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Excellent phone and communication skills, good typing, and filing skills.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, Power Point with the ability to learn new computer skills.
- Customer service role model.
- Self motivated, able to organize, prioritize, plan and meet deadlines.
- Must be professional, dependable, possess positive attitude, good judgment, and be able to gain the support of others to get the job done.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Prior experience in supporting several managers.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: VA || Glen Allen || 140 East Shore Drive || 23059 || Kroger Stores || None || Meat/Seafood || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None