Req Id: 283531
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
The Director, Value Creation will be a part of the Value Creation Team, which provides business units with objective strategic advisory services to improve organizational performance and long-term competitiveness for Bell. The Director will report to the Senior Vice-President, Corporate Services and partner with senior executives to assist in strategic projects, transformational changes, organization restructuring and improving the overall effectiveness of specific functions. A successful candidate would have a passion for solving complex business issues and have a strong desire to realize tangible and meaningful benefits for the organization. He or she will be naturally curious, a fast learner and enjoy collaborating with other leaders from across the business.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Provide objective strategic advisory services to improve organizational performance
- Design, implement and deliver business performance/improvement programs in areas such as customer relationship management, business process reengineering, business performance improvement
- Advise clients on strategic projects such as strategy development, transformational change, organization restructuring and improving the effectiveness of specific functions (e.g., supply chain, management production, risk management) based on a solid understanding of client businesses, industries, regulatory environments and markets
- Help client organizations to successfully navigate through critical business changes and address complex issues
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- Possess 5-10 years experience in corporate strategy (either from a major consulting firm or from a Fortune 500 as a senior corporate strategist)
- Strong oral and written communications skills, including formal presentations in front of senior executives
- Demonstrated experience in process reengineering and business transformation
- Able to learn the business environment very quickly
- Possess a proven track record in project management and change management
- A highly effective collaborator within a matrix environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Possess an ability to create healthy tension and discussions without damaging relation
- Graduate degree in business, engineering or economics
- Experience in telecommunications industry is desirable
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 04/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.