WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Manage the direction of the Inside Sales Team through direct management of sales staff. Carefully analyze KPI’s of their team members and direct all initiatives that will drive revenue growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Hire, develop, motivate, and retain sales staff. Establish goals, coach, and review KPI’s regularly.
- Ensure the inside sales teams operate efficiently by coordinating daily activities such as prospecting initiatives, call flows, etc.
- Review current skill sets for all inside sales staff, including volume, effort, product and industry knowledge and close ratios. Coach call recordings and review/score calls monthly.
- Develop and implement programs for the inside sales team that include training on product features/benefits, overcoming objections and up-selling.
- Set delivery/revenue goals in line with Departmental budget requirements for each rep.
- Work in conjunction with other SSC Directors & Mangers to coach, design specific initiatives or programs to help drive Inside Sales Reps to achieve their KPI’s.
- In working with other SSC Directors & Managers, establish periodic review of won/lost percentages, call volume, quote volume, market trends and ancillary products.
- Direct the focus on future pipelines to drive urgency of closed business and focus of future solicitation.
- Monitor all current lead sources for quality, volume and close ratios with other center managers. Work with marketing department to advise of changes when needed.
- Direct the sales staff of all centers on specific prospecting efforts dependent on specific customer lists, marketing initiatives and seasonality.
- Utilize CRM tools to manage pipelines and analyze results. Work with Manager, SSC Administration to review dashboards and all necessary reporting to drive SSC performance.
- Hold meetings with sales staff and SSC Managers as needed to review KPI’s and overall SSC performance
- Lead the teams by example, hours worked, effort, customer awareness, the importance of repeat business, etc.
- Maintain and reinforce a high customer service at all times.
- Provide guidance on discounting/pricing, market trends and product offerings.
- Travel to other sales centers on a regular basis to conduct face to face coachings and meet with managers/their teams.
- Attend area/corporate management, sales and awards functions as required.
- Role will be responsible for supporting and overseeing Modular and Storage commercial Inside Sales activities and performance
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation the Sales Support Center. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years of sales management experience
- Ability to multi-task with high degree of attention to detail
- Communicate clearly: both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, specifically in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with a sales and revenue tracking tool/database such as Descartes
- Experience with coaching and employee assessment preferred
- Salesforce.com proficiency preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
WillScot Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.