Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values, specifically within the Regional Sales channel. Enablement of the Regional Enterprise Teams across each sales region; inclusive of solution identification, pricing and targeting. Responsible or building and implementing a RE Recognition Program. Partners with GM’s and other Sales Directors in the coaching and development of RE Sales Reps. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, pricing strategies, application assessment, and sales team management within a matrixed environment.
Influences the development and participates in account planning, and identifies strategic opportunities which lead to the penetration of new regional accounts, and increase and grow existing regional revenue. Reviews business plans, sales strategies, and action plans for identified accounts to make sure objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules, and action assignments are clearly defined.
Maintains rapport with key account leadership, and establishes new relationships across the entire account base. Drives the strategic direction and growth of the company by providing support to the regional sales team with the ultimate goal of accomplishing sales objectives. Collaborates on overall tactical and strategic plans to secure new revenue and maintain and grow current revenue base – all for the Regional Enterprise Channel.
The Main Responsibilities
The Main Responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility for establishing the Regional Enterprise sales motion and attainment of the corresponding Regional Enterprise sales target associated with a specified GM territory.
- Responsible for sales forecasting, weekly funnel add attainment, new logo production and lead conversions.
- Creation of compelling content and assistance in the delivery of virtual and/or face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of Lumen’s products and services.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer.
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities and analysis of
- propensity models and Lead Gen tactics, including development of and participation in customer prospecting exercises, blitz motions, customer referral programs, and alliance partner relationships.
- Reviews business plans, sales strategies, and action plans for identified accounts to make sure objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules, and action assignments are clearly defined.
- Execution of coaching and development plans to create a continuous learning environment among the sales community
What We Look For in a Candidate
What We Look For in a Candidate:
- Demonstrates superior knowledge of Lumen’s products, offers, tools, systems and desired selling skills to maximize sales of new solutions and bundles that target the regional enterprise segment.
- Candidate will motivate, recognize, reward and evaluate overall effectiveness of sales approaches and adherence to the prescribed model, creating and implementing changes in strategy where necessary.
- Deep understanding of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Lumen solutions in the market.
- Influences the development of account plans and identifies strategic opportunities which lead to the penetration of new customer logos and cross sell opportunities in the existing base.
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 248623
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min $100699 Salary Max $249600
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by visiting https://lumenbenefits.com.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.