Community Name: 1075 HOLIDAY AL MANAGEMENT SUB LLC WINTER PARK FL
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
We have a rewarding opportunity for a Director of Sourcing and E-Procurement. In this role, you will manage a team of sourcing professionals with direct responsibility for organizational cost reduction, strategic sourcing plan development and implementation, process improvements, supplier negotiation and selection via a competitive sourcing approach, contract development, supply base optimization through spend analytics, and supplier performance management.
Director of Sourcing and E-Procurement Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage of a team of procurement personnel and strategic sourcing professionals with categories under management to include but not limited to Corporate Services including Food/Beverage, office products and equipment, Information Technology, Travel Services, Marketing, Capital Expenditures and Facilities Services.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders, President of Holiday Retirement, CFO of Holiday Retirement, Fortress Global Sourcing team and business partners to ensure Strategic Sourcing is aligned and supporting business unit objectives as well company objectives. This position will be expected to present sensible initiatives to management to reduce operating costs through supply chain management and strategic sourcing activities.
- Assist business units in establishing direct expense budgets by establishing cost parameters for sourced products and services.
- As director of Strategic Sourcing for IT and Facilities, the position’s responsibility requires a partnership with the CIO and the Director of Capex, working effectively and collaboratively to support their operational needs.
- Serves as the point of contact and will be directly involved in any initiatives that support the eCommerce team. This will include regular updates to senior management on new business process improvements that positively impact the sourcing process in a cost-effective manner.
- Interviews, hires, and trains employees; plans, assigns, and directs work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- As a senior management professional within the organization, this position will have an effect on the profitability of the company and may be expected to assume responsibility for other areas as directed by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of eCommerce systems (OneSource and ePro) is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of sourcing and procurement management related experience in the areas of Corporate Services, Food and Beverage, Travel, Marketing, Facilities Services, and Information Technology is required.
- Work experience to include an advanced understanding of traditional purchasing best practices is required.
- Experience in developing long range sourcing plans is required.
- Experience negotiating large purchase agreements and developing contracts is required.
- Extensive experience and ability to meet aggressive cost reduction targets is essential.
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260 communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Req ID: 90630