This role can work from a home office in the US.
Performance Films Business Organization:
Eastman Performance Films Business is a world leader in the manufacturing and marketing of window and paint protection films, with a portfolio of industry-leading professional and consumer brands and product lines, including LLumar®, Vista® by LLumar, FormulaOne® by LLumar, SunTek®, V-Kool™, Huper Optik™ and Gila®.
We are seeking an energetic, creative and customer-focused field marketer with small business and digital marketing (emphasis on SEO, SEM, social media) experience to enhance the digital marketing capabilities of priority customers and enable them to better represent our brands and more effectively and efficiently convert consumers in their local markets. You’re a good listener, you absolutely relish helping small business customers, and can explain technical digital marketing terms to non-digitally oriented people. You can work independently, travel frequently, prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, follow-up with customers appropriately, and deliver timely results. (And if you’re an automotive enthusiast too and/or have past experience in auto aftermarket and car care, that’s a plus.)
In this position, you will report to the Digital Strategy and Marketing Manager, based in St. Louis, MO, USA, and have daily/weekly interaction with internal Digital Marketing, Channel Marketing, Field Sales, Field Technical Services team members, external support agencies and customers, as well as regular interaction other Marketing team members and Marketing and Sales Leadership.
• Utilize a consultative approach to customize solution(s) and advise customers on their consumer marketing plans and activation, particularly digital marketing and social media marketing enhancements, and establish analytics and metrics to inform customers and internal digital marketing team on progress and efficacy
o Lead the development and upkeep of digital marketing materials for customers’ use (social media graphics, one-pagers, guides for embedding tools in dealer websites, etc)
o Conduct basic digital marketing audits of customers as needed, providing recommendations and guidance on priority items to address
o Offer guidance on digital marketing basics and best practices for small businesses: SEO, effective websites and social media use, leveraging reviews and recommendations, Google My Business, etc.
• Research and compile options for customers who want to outsource digital marketing services such as website design and maintenance, social media management, and search.
o Manage budget and support agencies and/or contractors to support and enable upgrades to select customers websites, invest in social media advertising, paid search, and/or other digital local marketing activities
o Manage customer expectations, timelines, projects, and communicate and follow up with customers in a clear and timely manner
• Collect local market, consumer, customer, competitive trends and insights to provide marketing team with actionable intelligence to continually improve and/or develop new offer elements
• Leverage knowledge of branded content, marketing elements and programs, new product launch materials, to reinforce and help customers execute at the local levels and represent/build our brands
• Educate and coach customers on proper use of brands, trademarks and logos
• Manage field marketing budget and support agencies