Manager : Garry Woodcock
Talent Acquisition: Nili Kantor
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
This role will be the digital campaign champion across marketing and digital media vendor; working with each of the teams in driving and adopting best practice principles through the campaign development, execution , measurement and ongoing optimization. They will be the focal point across Marketing and provides a formal, centralized layer of project control and integration in the unit/account program and serves as a trusted advisor/consultant to the program and project managers.
What will your job look like?
- Be key point of contact for all marketing teams in supporting the creation and execution of campaigns
- Support the teams working with our digital media vendors in getting best value and return of all campaigns
- Participate and present to our CMO and his management as part of the campaign steerco meetings
- Be the advocate for shared learning, and ensure adoption of best practices throughout the campaign lifecycle including digital media, PPC and email nurture
- Co-ordinate the overall campaign calendar and reporting approach with teams and vendors to ensure holistic view of all activity
- Supervise and highlight trends and raise areas of concern regarding possible deviations from project and program plans.
- Support program and project governance – perform project audits and reviews and extract lessons-learned.
- Deploy effective and auditable methods for those areas under the Project Management Office’s responsibility and Implement project management tools and standard methodologies.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Technology or relevant experience
- Experience of B2B paid media execution
- Experience working with project methodology and management, PMO processes (e.g. scheduling, budget management)
- Knowledge of integrated marketing methodologies including email nurture
- Can work with a team and connect with various levels – excellent communications skills are a must as you will deal with a range of characters, including very senior staff.
- Experience working as a PMO in a software/IT/ Telco organization –an advantage.
- Resourcefulness and take ownership of your own work.
Why you will love this job:
You can serve as the project focal point and directly give customers happiness.
You will be able to use your specific insights into variety of projects to overcome technical challenges while continuing to deepen your area of knowledge.
You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce