AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
MASSEY FERGUSON as part of AGCO Corporation continuous to expand its business presence in Poland.
Massey Ferguson, with more than 160 years of innovation and experience, offers one of the most complete lines in the industry.
Massey Ferguson created the world’s first three-point hitch. Add to that Massey Ferguson’s generations of global experience and you have all the proof you need that they are the one to trust when it comes to ultimate practicality and dependability — ultimate customer value. It’s no wonder Massey Ferguson has earned the loyalty of farmers throughout the world. From ruggedly simple to high-specification machines, Massey Ferguson is a force in global agriculture.
More information about MF: http://int.masseyferguson.com
AGCO Poland as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Digital Deployment Specialist Poland and Germany – Massey Ferguson
As a Digital Deployment Specialist you will support piloting and deployment phases of DCX digital solutions for Massey Ferguson brand across one or several markets in EME. DCX is the Worldwide AGCO digital transformation program which develops key digital solutions such as CRM, Marketing Automation, CPQ, Customer portal and Ecommerce to support ongoing company growth strategies.
The Digital Deployment Specialist represents a key pillar of DCX success and will report to the National Sales Manager with matrix reporting to the Digitalization team. He/she will be responsible for rolling-out digital solutions and ensuring/maximizing internal (sales team) and external (dealer network) users’ adoption.
What You Will Do:
As a part of Digital Deployment team, you will:
- Be an advocate of DCX solutions to internal and external stakeholders, thanks to a deep knowledge of digital solutions features and benefits
- Promote and support digital tools to internal sales team to maximize efficiency and support sales/margin growths
- Work closely with local sales representative to identify key pilot dealers based on motivation and readiness
- Organize dealer visits and run demo in partnership with local sales team to onboard new dealers
- Collaborate with DCX Market Coordinator to ensure readiness of roll-out phases (users set up, translations, training content, etc.)
- Organize training/follow-up sessions to internal/external partners
- Support the Coach/Facilitator during dealer events
- Track adoption KPI’s and identify actions to increase/maximize users’ adoption
- Provide feed-back to the development teams based on internal or external users’ request
- Identify potential bugs or enhancements and generate proposals to improve product quality/intuitiveness
What You Will Bring:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree related to one or several following areas: Agriculture, marketing, Sales, Project Management, Business Administration
- 2-3 or more years of professional experience in sales support, business development, e-commerce, product management or similar areas
- Business fluency in written and spoken Polish, English and German language
A Plus If You Have:
- Understanding of Agriculture/Construction/Automotive business including dealer network structures
- Experience in digital tools/ solutions deployment
Who You Are:
- Passionate about digital tools, digital transformations programs
- Excellent communication/presentation skills to communicate the vision and drive the change
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities.
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT