Req Id: 282623
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The iHeartRadio Digital Content Coordinator, Summer Student will support the iHeartRadio team, reporting to the Bell Media Radio and iHeartRadio Digital Content Operations Manager. In this role you will be responsible for helping the creation and publishing of content for iHeartRadio English Canada.
We are hiring for this position in Toronto.
- Supports the management of the website content
- Supports the creation of Email Campaigns
- Social Media Coverage for events where needed
- Video Production & Editing as needed
- Participate in brainstorms and creative concept development
- Additional Tasks as needed
- University/College education
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator)
- Experience with working with a CMS to publish content
- Mastery of Social Media
- Video Production skills a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for and familiarity with the music industry
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and produce results under pressure
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines where last minute revisions are expected
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 04/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.