Req Id: 308151
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Title: Digital Content Coordinator, Bell Media
Company: Bell Media Inc.
Job Status: Temporary- Full time . Mat Leave
Location: 15 rue Taschereau. Gatineau. QC
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and Experience
- Collaborate at elaborating and executing the strategic plan for our social medias and our web sites.
- Produce visual content, photos and videos for our platforms
- Support on-air staff in creating original content
- Coordinate filming and social media activities
- Produce, design and integrate visuals for the Énergie and Rouge web sites.
- Integrate contests and promotions through our CMS
- Support and train staff for new strategies
- Prepare station newsletters
- Produce ads and commercial banners
- Analyze our platforms on a daily basis
- College degree
- 3 to 5 years experience in digital content
- Very familiar with Social Medias and measurement tools
- Knowledge in photography and video
- Experience with video production and graphic design softwares
- Creative and capable of putting ideas on paper and executing in French and English
- Works well under pressure
- Positive attitude, good communicaitons skills and works well in groups
- Organized, detail and result oriented
- Available nights and weekends (on call)
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Gatineau
Application Deadline: 08/06/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Gatineau
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.