Requisition ID: 40322
Job Category: Consulting; Information Technology; Technology
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
- Newly created role with opportunity to further expand our digital footprint
- Become a core member of a professional, collaborative and inclusive team
- Well-appointed Brisbane location – flexible work arrangements available
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Digital Analyst to join the Digital Group in Brisbane.
Digital solutions have become a key component of the strategic direction and vision of today’s modern organizations. Hatch is at the forefront of successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients’ projects and operations that can unlock a step change in their performance.
Join our diverse team and award-winning culture and be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey by working to define the best methods and making sure they are supported by the right technology and an enabled workforce. This journey will lead to improve project outcomes, being able to leverage the digital twin, systems integration and interoperability, support for decision-making, autonomous execution, and integrated operations and performance centers.
As a Digital Analyst at Hatch, you will be expected to provide high-quality project contributions with minimal support. You will need to:
- Have a strong grasp of structured problem-solving skills and core consulting skills;
- Familiarity with most aspects of system definition, development and deployment
- Exceptional knowledge of the methods and technologies associated with the development of a project information model and associated content to improve asset data integrity
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the wider consulting process;
- Instinctively pursue opportunities to add value beyond the task at hand;
- Display strong teamwork and communication skills with an ability to build positive relationships and rapport with peer-level clients;
- Have a basic understanding of emerging trends and technologies as they relate to strategy (e.g. digital, cloud, AI); and
- Have foundational analytical skills and a familiarity with common data visualisation tools, an ability to work with large datasets is preferable but not essential.
You bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree. Engineering with minor in business, commerce, economics, or relevant business course work preferred though not required if relevant skill set is met
- Minimum 2-5 years of industry experience relevant to mining, metals, energy, or infrastructure
- Superior communicator with the ability to interact professionally and considerately with client(s), gaining co-operation and respect
- Ability to work independently and under own initiative, or actively contribute as an effective member of a team
- Strong data analytics skills, including experience with business requirements gathering, analysis and ability to translate business requirements into technical process solutions
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to a broad range of project types and responsibilities
- Financial modelling experience is considered a strong asset
Why join us?
- Develop innovation partnerships
- Think locally, work globally
- Engage with people who make a difference
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment.
- Long term career development
To submit your application please click the "Apply" button below.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted for this position.
An exciting opportunity to join a professional and collaborative team with a global tier-one consultancy.
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace, we offer our employees comprehensive benefits, including up to 12 weeks leave per year as part of our Lifestyle Leave Program. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.