AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
DevOps Office Coordinator
IT Coordinator, DevOps Office is responsible for the coordination of reporting, monitoring and tracking of deliverables based on agile standards like velocity, story-point capacity planning. Person in this role will be responsible to setup new meeting structures, maintain reporting, ensures consistency and integrity of information across all work-streams in an organization of 200 employee’s. In addition responsible for diary management, event and travel management and some general administration like purchase orders, approvals, etc.
What You Will Do:
- Consistent way of working – setup and maintain meetings incl. preparation, meeting minutes and ensure their alignment to reporting standards and processes (i.e. standard templates, dashboards, minutes).
- Monitoring and Tracking of deliverables based on agile standards, like velocity, story point based capacity planning.
- Risk & Issue tracking – Understand the coordination of risks, assumptions, issues and drive the backlog of risk and issues with proactive management to close out actions in a timely manner.
- Assurance – assist to prepare for project/delivery gates, create test documentations, gather information for quality gates – in close alignment with Change Management organization – to ensure smooth transition through gates. Analyse any missed gates to identify roots causes.
- Representation of digital delivery regarding Change tickets, Test Documentation on internal gate review meetings.
- Communications – work with other members of DevOps Leadership team providing support where needed. • Diary management, event and travel management.
- General administration like purchase orders, timesheet approvals, time reporting and invoicing.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Approximately 2-3 years of working experience.
- Business fluency in English
- Have great skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Who You Are:
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- A creative thinker with a passion and curiosity for technology, and a sincere drive to create value.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great coordination or project management skils.
- Ability to work independently in a flexible multi-discipline and international environment.
- Great coordination skills, ability to understand / assess bigger tasks, break down to smaller work-items, and deliver on time and on quality.
- Excellent organisation skills.
A Plus If You Have:
- German language
- Fully remote work opportunity from Hungary
- The position is available on full time (40h / week) or part time (30h / week) basis
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT