Job ID: 114861
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Immerse yourself in the design, development, modification, debugging and maintenance of our client’s software systems! Engage with specific modules, applications or technologies, and look after sophisticated assignments during the software development process.
What will your job look like?
- Implement DevOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation.
- Configure and deploy cyber security software stacks for highly available platforms in private and public cloud.
- Support CI/CD automation requirements for 24×7 key systems.
- Identify, tackle, and mitigate system failures and security vulnerabilities.
- Support software stack and servers migration to a public cloud achieving highly secure and available architecture.
All you need is…
- Total Experience – 4 to 6 years as a DevOps Engineer
- Mandatory – Experience and deep knowledge of Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, OCP, GIT, Bitbucket.
- Mandatory – Experience with continuous integration tools and repositories such as Jenkins and Nexus.
- Mandatory – At least 4 years experience working with Linux.
- Hands on experience with at least 1 cloud provider, i.e.: aws or azure
- Hands on experience in build process, best practices, deployment and monitoring of scalable and distributed systems.
- Scripting skills in at least one of the following – Python, Perl, shell (bash)
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for the integration between a major product infrastructure system and the Amdocs infrastructure system, driving automation helping teams work smarter and faster.
- Be a key member of an international, highly skilled and encouraging team with various possibilities for personal and professional development!
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce