- Solution design, build, test, and implementation of changes in Rapid Response to support the technical, business process and data model changes planned
- Work closely with the project team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution
- May lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Resolve technical issues including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds and defect correction
- Analyze, design, construct, test, and implement system or application enhancements, including workbooks, resources, automation chains and scheduled tasks
- Create and maintain all required technical documentation per IS methodology and processes
- Analyze, design, develop and implement enhancements to the RR planning system primarily focused on RR workbook development.
- Develop deep expertise on planning processes and RR capabilities.
- Work with End Users to identify opportunities to improve the accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the technical aspects of the planning solution in order to improve forecasting, production planning, production scheduling and the overall Sales and Operations Planning (SI&OP)
- Build content and processes to educate the project team to system updates and changes.
- Drive processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, RR and other supporting systems.
- Collaborate with the RR Demand, RR Supply, IT, and other functions to define and implement end to end process improvements opportunities.
- Support the group in resolving system and process issues.
- Foster a community that shares best practices and drives innovative ideas for further improving our planning solution.
- Support a work environment of continuous improvement in line with BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and appropriate regulations for the areas supported.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ Years of Rapid Response technical experience
- Strong configuration and implementation skills in Rapid Response
- Experience with Forecasting, Demand Management, DRP, S&OP
- Good understanding on the Planning and Execution Business Process / Industry Best Practices
- Understanding the integration with SAP
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Experience with Medical Device or Life Sciences beneficial