AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Desktop Support Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for providing analytical and logistical support for end user technology across the sites directly supported by the UK End User Technology (EUT) team.
The support provided will be for ongoing day-to-day operational needs (incidents, crash maintenance, small change requests, Bitlocker management and mobile support). The role will include investigation, analysis, construction, detailed testing and implementation support. It will also include liaison with AGCO 3rd party providers for hardware and standard computer software.
Additional support for End User Technology Projects across EME small sites is also required as appropriate
What You Will Do:
- Provide high quality support for any desktop issues the individual is assigned to provide the ongoing operational needs (crash maintenance and small changes). This will include investigation, design, construction, testing and implementation support.
- Develop any desktop modifications in line with the agreed IT development standards. This includes producing all the necessary deliverables e.g. proposal, specification, etc.
- Provide input to any project planning and actual recording to ensure detailed and up-to-date project plans are available for all project deliverables being worked on by the individual.
- Provide configuration and support for the desktop and laptop environment by antivirus/encryption support on End User Computer devices Mobility support for cell phones and tablets (iPhones, Android, iPads, etc.)
- Active Directory management including device object management, GPO management, device object clean-up, user object management
- Provide responsive action to any high priority issue by providing the agreed level of cover e.g. 7 x24 hrs. Standard end computing incident resolution as requested by End User Technology manager.
- Ensure that Sarbanes Oxley compliant policies are applied to all applications developed or supported
What You Will Bring:
- Detailed knowledge of IT Desktop standards including Microsoft Operating Systems and applications, remote access connectivity and other AGCO supported applications
- Detailed Knowledge of Desktop imaging, system configuration, and data transfer processes
- Detailed knowledge of mobility and handheld technology including Apple iOS and Android technologies Technical knowledge of key Microsoft & Infrastructure network components
- Business fluency in English
A Plus If You Have:
- Technical knowledge of Active Directory, GPOs, OU creation, and proper computer/user object management Knowledge of IT Change Management Process as it relates to Desktop Support systems
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT