Additional Locations: Colombia-Bogota
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
- The core objective of this role is to support the Country Sales Manager in achieving the goals and objectives of the Division. To aid the achievement of customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning and people management.
- Generate, lead and implement commercial and marketing strategies (demand generation) in order to increase the volume of sales of the cardiovascular line, guaranteeing profitable and sustainable growth. Supervise the Field Clinical Specialists at national level.
- Industry knowledge: Responsible for providing continuous tools and education to self and team members to ensure up to date industry, competitor and product knowledge; Maintains knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, and others to challenge, modify and prioritize regional strategies; Collects data from their region on competitor’s sales tactics and prepares the team to counter them and keeps the marketing organization aware; Maintains awareness of industry trends and their impact on local /regional sales activities.
- Supervision of the Field Clinical Specialists team of the line in charge
- Consolidate and generate strategic relationships with VIP clients nationwide
- Develop demand generation plans that lead the growth in sales of the line in charge.
- Generation and follow-up on compliance with the national demand generation quota.
- Responsible of monitoring and present productivity reports.
- Monitor and manage the business opportunities registered in Salesforce by the team.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of sales plans, promotions, and other marketing plans defined by Product Managers.
- Detect training needs and training of the team in charge
- Selling Skills: Visit customers and / or potential customers of Boston Scientific on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets, as agreed with Country Sales Manager; Prepares quarterly regional sales forecast and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates; Develops an in depth knowledge of the products and services provided by the division; Support customers in terms of correct use of Boston Scientific products; Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions, as required to promote Boston Scientific products and services; Develops markets and businesses according with divisional goals and objectives, trough execution, while optimize available tools (consignment, etc.); Identifies sales forecast gaps, submits corrective strategies and implements aggressive sales growth; Develops and recommends expansion analysis of new field territories; Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a region targeting program; Identifies & recommends promotion programs and materials to help support the sales plan & strategy; Shares personal selling experiences in a way that motivates others and teaches applicable skills; Coaches others in the field as appropriate on a disciplined selling model; Models strong selling skills in front of the customer with others present and without taking over the sales process; Actively supports corporate/divisional selling initiatives by proactively assisting in the training and influencing their team.
- Business Management: Monitors own and team member’s sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, summaries, analysis and documentation on all aspects of region management; Assists sales support/marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training or market research in planning and executing special projects; Ensures the effective implementation of representative customer records, key contacts, reports and company policies; Show ongoing usage of AMS and encourages team to update data frequently; Develops and executes sales strategies and activities in conjunction with the Country Sales Manager; Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget; Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly, in consultation with the Country Sales Manager; Conducts quarterly sales reviews with team and manager, adjusts strategies in accordance with Country requirements; Participates in pan-European, cross-functional and cross-divisional communication and team-work meetings; As interface to Clients and Customer Service has direct responsibility to facilitate, share documents and process to identify, notify and ensure any complaint or problem are addressed.
What we are looking for:
Bachelor´s degree in administrative, engineering, or health related areas, with additional studies in marketing or business processes. Desirable MBA or specialization in the commercial area.
Preferable Knowledge of the health sector, basic corporate finance, negotiation processes, advanced office tools management.
Proficient in Englis (at least a B2 level)
Availability to travel> 50% of the time.
6 years of experience in the commercial or marketing area, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing commercial teams. preferably in the technology, health or mass consumption sector.
Requisition ID: 483338
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!