DaySpring, a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, is a leading marketer and distributor of Christian products and gifts. DaySpring products are sold in Christian retail stores, mass market and internet retailers, card and gift stores, and other outlets in the United States and 60 countries worldwide. Through Mary & Martha, DaySpring’s Direct to Sales company, we offer independent consultants an opportunity to build a business, build others and live out their faith. Based in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, DaySpring employs over 260, offers more than 6,000 products, and touches more than one billion people annually. Our vision: “We want to see every person experience and express the life-changing message of God’s love.”
The purpose of the Supply Chain Organization is to create a competitive advantage for DaySpring through purchasing, planning and distributing products and services which provide a lasting value to our customers. Our culture embodies taking ownership, collaboration across boundaries, and continually anticipating/adapting to our changing environments.
The Demand and Inventory Planner is responsible for facilitating a collaborative process that develops a unit demand plan at the channel level utilizing input from key business partners.
1. Reviews history to create an adjusted forecast that smooths non-reoccurring events.
2. Works collaboratively with the Sales Channels Representatives to applying qualitative data to develop a channel level demand plan.
3. Reconciles the channel level demand plan to the corporate gross sales plan.
4. Measures and reports on demand forecast accuracy on a monthly basis.
5. Other reasonably related duties as assigned.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the Basic Qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or in the application fields. Preferred file types are: doc, docx, pdf, htm and html. Accepted also are: txt, pdt, xls, mov, jpg, swf, mp3, and zip. No other file types accepted.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. 2 or more years of experience in supply chain/logistics
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or similar relevant field
• Ability to analyze data, but also communicate effectively to bridge with their channel partners.
• Ability to understand the big picture, but able to work on the small details that roll up to create and support that picture.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Understanding of and appreciation for DaySpring mission
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference checks.
In addition to competitive salaries (and bonuses to eligible employees), our comprehensive benefits package reflects the values and culture of our company while supporting the needs of our team members.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plan
- Flex Spending for health care
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Employee Savings Plan – 401(k) with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Paid time off program (PTO) combining vacation, illness and other absence into a generous bank of time and 8 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption assistance program
- Opportunities to further develop your skills and education
- Company-sponsored volunteer opportunities plus paid time off for volunteer work
- Company-paid holidays (8 annually)
- Tuition assistance
DaySpring is an equal opportunity employer. Disability/Veteran. Principals only please.
COVID-19. DaySpring puts its employee health and safety first with social distancing and mandatory face-masking and daily temperature check protocols in place.