DaySpring, a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, is a leading marketer and distributor of Christian products and gifts. DaySpring products are sold in Christian retail stores, mass market and internet retailers, card and gift stores, and other outlets in the United States and 60 countries worldwide. Through Mary & Martha, DaySpring’s Direct to Sales company, we offer independent consultants an opportunity to build a business, build others and live out their faith. Based in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, DaySpring employs over 260, offers more than 6,000 products, and touches more than one billion people annually. Our vision: “We want to see every person experience and express the life-changing message of God’s love.”
Be a part of this generation of women who are radically re-imagining what their homes are all about – and seeing the way they live and the way they use their homes transformed. We want to challenge the illusion of perfection and just be real about our hectic lives.
Mary & Martha is DaySpring’s direct selling business! We serve the needs of thousands of independent consultants across the nation, teaching them “Meaningful Entertainment…Made Simple”. Within the business, we perform as generalists, appreciating that each person must understand (to a certain extent) the functions of each other’s role so that we can work together to achieve our goals. Mary & Martha is a growing business with ambitious goals to bring great financial growth to DaySpring. It is an exciting fast-paced atmosphere where decisions/results are seen immediately because of the direct connection with the consultants and their Consumers.
We have TWO Consultant Care Representative positions available. They are both full-time, non-exempt (hourly) roles. The hours are 6:00 am – 3:00 pm, M – F.
The general purpose of thiese positions is to serve and provide support to the Mary & Martha Consultants to actively listen for understanding, offer empathy, affirm them, encourage them while resolving issues, removing obstacles to help each Consultant be successful in their business.
- Actively listening for understanding, affirming and empathizing while assisting Mary & Martha Consultants with their businesses by phone and email.
- Report and Administrative support, cross training.
- Processing Returns
- Insuring New Consultants are assigned appropriately
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
You must have these to be considered for this role:
- High School degree or GED
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to continuously talk and hear; required to regularly sit; occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hand and arms, stoop, or kneel; occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
You will stand out if you have these:
- Personable and positive attitude toward internal & external customers (exhibiting active listening skills, empathy and affirmation)
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Computer savvy
- Preferred experience in customer support
- Multi-tasking ability
- High accountability
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference checks.
In addition to competitive salaries (and bonuses to eligible employees), our comprehensive benefits package reflects the values and culture of our company while supporting the needs of our team members.
• Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plan
• Flex Spending for health care
• Company-paid life and disability insurance
• Employee Savings Plan – 401(k) with company match
• Profit Sharing Plan
• Wellness Reimbursement
• Paid time off program (PTO) combining vacation, illness and other absence into a generous bank of time
• Employee Assistance Program
• Adoption assistance program
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and education
• Company-sponsored volunteer opportunities plus paid time off for volunteer work
• 8 company-paid holidays annually (this is in addtion to PTO)
• Tuition assistance
COVID-19. DaySpring puts its employee health and safety first with social distancing and mandatory face-masking and daily temperature check protocols in place.
DaySpring is an equal opportunity employer. Disability/Veteran. Principals only please.