DaySpring, a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, is a leading marketer and distributor of Christian products and gifts. DaySpring products are sold in Christian retail stores, mass market and internet retailers, card and gift stores, and other outlets in the United States and 60 countries worldwide. Through Mary & Martha, DaySpring’s Direct to Sales company, we offer independent consultants an opportunity to build a business, build others and live out their faith. Based in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, DaySpring employs over 260, offers more than 6,000 products, and touches more than one billion people annually. Our vision: “We want to see every person experience and express the life-changing message of God’s love.”
The Editorial department at DaySpring is crucial to the success of DaySpring. We help create products by writing, editing and proofing cards, gifts, calendars, planners, and some books. Our messages are at the core of what makes DaySpring unique in the marketplace. We are central to helping our consumers experience and express their faith through our products. The Editorial department is key to making sure our product attributes are followed. We love DaySpring and our mission, we love one another, and we have fun!
- Copy Entry
- Organizing proofing jobs for others
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (you must have these to be considered for this role)
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. 2 or more years of administrative experience in a coordinator role
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (you will stand out if you have these)
• Tenacity to persevere through setbacks and difficulties and still deliver great solutions to the customer.
• Detail-oriented and efficient
• Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
• Ability to self-start, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and have the flexibility to “roll with” reasonable level of ambiguity.
• An understanding of and an appreciation for the DaySpring Mission.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
COVID-19. DaySpring puts its employee health and safety first with social distancing and mandatory face-masking and daily temperature check protocols in place.
DaySpring is an equal opportunity employer. Disability/Veteran. Principals only please.