Location: Valencia, California (US-CA), United States (US)
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Hiring Manager: Sergio A Del Olmo
Recruiter: Morgan Marie Larson
About this role:
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to enter information into our database from electronic fax email and or Portal. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, a fast typist with a keen eye for detail, who understands the principles of confidentiality. You will report to the Other Therapies Supervisor. The department will rely on you for accuracy and quick turnaround of data entry into the electronic database used.
Your responsibilities include:
- Will label and attach data to existing cases.
- Create cases utilizing data sent into facility via fax, email and or Portal.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer, facility and account information.
- Prepares and processes data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data techniques and procedures.
- Verifies data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Enters all data within a 24-hour metric.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Boston Scientific Experience Preferred
- Data entry experience or related office experience
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, Internet, and Database usage skills
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 477861