Role Title: Data Analyst, Retail, Products, Payments & Cards
Location: Dublin – Central Park (Working remotely due to Covid-19 at present)
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Are you looking for a challenging dynamic role in AIB to develop your Data Analytic skills and gain invaluable experience and insights into the Global Payments Industry?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is an enthusiastic individual who has a creative mind-set.
- Comfortable analysing and interpreting large data sets and converting these into clear insights for management presentation.
- Innovative and have the skills to collect, analyse and visualise data in order to extract meaningful information, explore patterns and evaluate outputs.
- Can convert data analysis into meaningful insight for front-office colleagues and senior management.
- Inquisitive attitude to supporting the production of enhanced information analytics.
- Have the ability to work on their own or as part of a highly collaborative team.
- Can interpret and analyse the Portfolio to develop and visualise meaningful business, customer and operational insights to drive business performance.
- Is comfortable with trend analysis and industry benchmarking
In return, the successful candidate will be provided with training and will gain significant opportunities to build on their existing interest in data/information. An opportunity to develop insights into Payment and Card product portfolio management lens. The successful candidate will be placed in a fast moving and challenging environment, providing scope to acquire payment knowledge with data/information analysis experience.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customers and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- SQL or similar programming language , Advanced Excel (or other data presentation tools), would be advantageous
- Degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Accountancy, Computing, Engineering or other numeric field is an advantage
- Ability to prepare and present complex information in a sufficient manner.
- Ability to work with team, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills
- Candidates must be fully authorised to work in Ireland.
If you feel you have what it takes, Click Apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Kate Slattery from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact .
By when? Closing date is Friday 3rd December 2021