Req Id: 295775
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Customer Operations Data Science group provides critical insights, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps internal clients drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
The Customer Operations Data Science team provides insightful perspective and direction on operational strategy and performance of Bell’s award winning Customer Experience business unit. The team focuses on cutting-edge end-to-end business intelligence solutions that support information creation and delivery within business lines and to senior executive across Bell’s business units.
Team members are experts in business strategy and operations, analytical and strategic, yet highly pragmatic and results-oriented. As a Data Analyst, you will work on projects that take on some of the most complex business challenges in the Telecommunications industry. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics your knowledge of strategy and operations combined you’re your communication skills and analytical rigour will shape the way that we do business.
What we need from you:
- You must care! Care about your work. Care about your clients. Care about your colleagues
- Passion and enthusiasm for analyzing large datasets and making actionable decisions
- Able to break down the most complex problems into smaller actionable pieces
- Ability to work with and make appropriate decisions with incomplete datasets
- Help the business “connect the dots” and understand “the big picture” – and to never lose sight of this
- Interest in using data and technologies to help solve business problems
What we would like form you:
- 3-5 years of SQL experience using enterprise production level data
- An undergraduate degree in business/commerce, engineering, mathematics
- Experience in Telecommunications, Operations or Consulting industries
- Effective process/project management skills and the ability to navigate and influence stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with partners and executive management
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal West
Application Deadline: 06/24/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.