Location Name: Findlay, OH or San Antonio, TX
Job/Requisition ID: 62647
Education Level: Bachelor’s Desired
Relevant Experience Level: Mid Career (4-10 Years)
Employee Group: Regular – Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Salaried Exempt
This position offers an excellent opportunity to provide business value and real world impact for the Enterprise OT Cybersecurity (EOTCS) group at MPC. The focus of this position is performing Cybersecurity Architecture across multiple business units across MPC. The role works closely with business leadership, and IT and OT peers to ensure architecture design and implementation to appropriately secure business operations and minimize our disruption of services to our Process Control environments. Developing solutions which support the organizational cybersecurity goals will be crucial to MPCs successful team approach. A successful candidate will have experience with the Purdue Enterprise Reference Architecture, Agile Program Management, etc.
- Develop and Implement Secure Architecture across multiple OT Business Units.
- Identify security measures for hardware, software, and network platforms to ensure protection from cyber-attacks and any other possible harmful intrusions that could compromise or damage MPC's OT data and infrastructure.
- Participate in internal Risk Assessments and Audits.
- Perform Cybersecurity Assessments of MPCs Operational facilities and provide remediation steps for identified gaps.
- Work closely with OT Infrastructure teams to develop secure architectures to meet business needs.
- Be knowledgeable in NIST CSF, NIST 800-53/82 control sets.
- Facilitate the application of MPC’s OT Cybersecurity Standards across multiple business units in coordination with MPC’s Cybersecurity Framework Specialists
- Develop and approve Operational processes to ensure the security and availability of OT systems.
- Lead Investigation and remediation of OT Cybersecurity events in coordination with MPC’s CSOC as appropriate.
- Lead Tool Rationalization activities.
- Participate in scale projects and provide OT Cybersecurity expertise.
- Provide reports and metrics as requested by EOTCS management.
- Lead Practitioner teams with Endpoint and Firewall management responsibilities.
- Ability to work, participate and contribute in a diverse team environment, and work closely and successfully with team members and business partners.
- Clearly communicate thoughts, ideas, specifications and requirements with business clients and technical developers using appropriate means of communication.
- Deliver results on time and on budget.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of IT/OT experience with a broad exposure to designing infrastructure/network environments
- 3+ years of Cybersecurity Architecture IT/OT experience
- CISSP Certification Required
- GICSP and GRID Certification Preferred
- Experience with SABSA Enterprise Security Architecture
- Experience with configuration management tools like SCCM & SolarWinds
- MCSE, MCP, Security+, Network+ or other beneficial certification
- Strong Windows server and client troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of Networking, Linux, Cybersecurity concepts, scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Background in Operational Technology environments
- Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills, consensus building, and drive for results will contribute to success.
- Customer-service oriented with strong oral & written communication skills
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation’s largest refining system with more than 3 million barrels per day of crude oil capacity across 16 refineries. Marathon Petroleum’s marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon branded outlets. Speedway LLC, a Marathon Petroleum subsidiary, owns and operates retail convenience stores across the United States. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company which owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Travel Expected: Up to 25%
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.
To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit mympcbenefits.com.