Location Name: Findlay, OH or San Antonio, TX
Job/Requisition ID: 62486
Education Level: Bachelor’s Required
Relevant Experience Level: Entry Level (1-3 Years)
Employee Group: Regular – Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Salaried Exempt
The successful candidate will have hands on experience configuring the one of the leading IAM Product Suites to provide an SSO, Identity Reconciliation, Workflow Approvals and other IAM functionality the tool provides. Some knowledge of authentication protocols, repository connectors, workflows, and the associated tools for troubleshooting and maintaining the environment is necessary. The successful candidate will be a person who takes ownership of issues and drives them to their resolution.
Ensure overall security and integrity of managed OU hierarchy
- Account management
- Creation/deletion/management of objects, i.e. local user accounts, groups, workstations, servers, printers, etc.
- Regularly perform housekeeping duties to keep clear of stale, unused, expired, and other no longer needed objects
- Process requests for access control authorized by data owner
- Process requests for group drive mappings via login script
- Group Policy Object (GPO) troubleshooting, and management
- Publishing resource objects in Active Directory as applicable
- Manage Group Policy Object (GPO) links
- Coordinate activities of Member Server owners
- Hands on experience with integrating and troubleshooting applications with tools such as Saviynt, ForgeRock, Beyond Trust or other major Identity and Access Management Suites a plus
- Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- LDAP Administration and Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of one or more SSO Technologies, SAML, OIDC, OAuth, WS-Fed
- Linux, SQL, Power Shell or other scripting or coding experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 or more years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools, and techniques.
- Results-oriented, continuous improvement mindset
- Organization and multi-tasking skills; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Capable of mentoring and developing junior personnel.
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation’s largest refining system with more than 3 million barrels per day of crude oil capacity across 16 refineries. Marathon Petroleum’s marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon branded outlets. Speedway LLC, a Marathon Petroleum subsidiary, owns and operates retail convenience stores across the United States. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company which owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Travel Expected: Up to 10%
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.
To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit mympcbenefits.com.