Role Value Proposition:
The CyberArk Security Engineer position will be part of the Privilege User Access Management (PUAM) team responsible for Privileged User Management across the enterprise. The candidate will be a part of a team responsible for planning, upgrading and supporting of the CyberArk Privilege Access Solution (PAS). This individual will be part of a team that is responsible for design, deployment, configuration and maintenance of CyberArk PAS Suite in a global environment. The successful individual will be a self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who enjoys working against delivery goals in a fast-paced, dynamic and technically complex environment.
This individual will also enjoy building and maintaining cross-organization relationships, drive process simplification and end-user satisfaction.
- Installation and configuration of CyberArk PAS solution, including the Enterprise Password Vault (EPV), Central Policy Manager (CPM), Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Privileged Session Manager (PSM) and Privileged Session Manager Proxy (PSMP)
- Configuration of the Application Identity Manager (AIM) including the Central Provider (CP) and Application Service Credential Provider (ASCP)
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration for various platforms including Windows, UNIX, LDAP, Databases
- Integrating service accounts through the AIM solution & integrating various platforms such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices with CyberArk
- SSH Key Management
- Designing and architecting and upgrading PAS solution from hardware needs to Installation and configuration of the PAS solution
- CPM and PSM connector customization
- Understanding and interpreting Enterprise security standards into PAS solution, troubleshooting PAS
- Creating and managing Platforms, Policies and Safes
- Managing and testing CPM plugins
- Performing health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 1+ years of Information Security experience
- 1+ years of hands-on CyberArk engineering experience, supporting CyberArk in a corporate enterprise environment
- CyberArk Sentry or higher certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
IT Risk & Security – IAM Service Delivery
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $651 billion of total assets under management as of September 30, 2020. We are ranked #48 on the Fortune 500 list for 2020. In 2019, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies.
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 116633