Role Title: Cyber Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager
Location: Central Park, Leopardstown, Co. Dublin
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Technology at AIB
At AIB, we understand that the world of banking is changing and new technology is making that happen. Our technology is at the centre of our ambition to be the leading digital bank and we want to be recognised as having the best technology function of any bank in Europe.
Our teams work hard to drive the engine of AIB. They deliver change that is customer focused and helping us achieve our ambition of becoming a leading consumer brand. We are evolving our technology so our customers can engage with us in ways and at times that suit them.
We are building pioneering solutions for our customers in a very collaborative and innovative environment. The Enterprise Technology & Cloud Engineering team based in Central Park has the responsibility for delivering ambitious business strategic roadmap.
Reporting to the Head of the Operations Control Centre, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and oversight of the AIB Security Operations function. This service is delivered to AIB through a partnership with Accenture. The successful candidate will need strong relationship management skills working with Accenture to deliver a best in class SOC service to AIB. The role will require both practical and strategic experience in adopting security initiatives into the operational environment.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Lead and manage the Accenture SOC partner relationship for AIB
- Responsibility and oversight for security event monitoring, management and response (SIEM) outputs
- Responsibility and oversight of all security tools and services operated by Accenture and related outputs
- Responsibility and oversight for incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Work with Accenture to revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations activities
- Work with the Business Information Security team to review and revise policies and standards
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
- Represent AIB at Accenture governance meetings
- Liaise with CTI for Level 3 incident response, including forensics
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customers and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- 10+ years working in an IT Security discipline
- Knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as COBiT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002
- Knowledge and understanding of frameworks such as MITRE / NIST would be a requirement
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills, structured analytical approach to resolution
- A strong understanding of audit, compliance and security standards and experience in managing and maintaining environments to comply with these standards
- Certification in CISSP and CISM
If you feel you have what it takes, Click Apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Philip from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact them on by email at .
By when? Closing date is 30th November 2021