This position is eligible to be hired as a full time remote position.
Join our Product Security team at its inception, to lead Product Security Compliance in Hesston, KS.
You will assist in creating a companywide map of our Security Landscape, Work with the Lead Product Security Engineer to drive requirements into our organization, products, and processes, Watch for new regulations regarding cybersecurity and data privacy, and understand how they apply to our business
Enact and maintain programs to maintain compliance, Develop and maintain compliance dashboards and transparent reporting, Support with Incident Response
- Ability to address and resolve complex issues with an objective, fact-based and professional approach
- Organized, proactive and structured way of working
- Proven track record to build trust with stakeholders and lead by influence
- Strong ability to work successfully in multi-national teams, intercultural open and confident in appearance
- Engaging personality with demonstrated capability to reinforce and drive global strategy implementation
- Strong ties to infosec/cybersecurity communities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Security, Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience or certifications.
- Experience with GDPR, DSAR, government compliance frameworks or similar
- Background in software security
- Experience building/running compliance programs within large organizations
- Experience with Risk Management frameworks
- Familiarity with endpoint security, and SEIM
Specific Training Requested:
- CCSP, SSCP, CISA, CISM, or CISSP.CeH, or other relevant security certifications)
- SAFe for Teams or SAFe DevOps