This position is responsible for actively completing parts daily operation and it is the interface between AGCO and customers for domestic market, therefore, this position directly impact the resulting in AGCO parts business including sales and customer satisfaction, as well as the efficient parts operating. It helps increasing the efficiency of parts business management and the satisfaction of AGCO dealers and customers for both domestic and oversea market and also helps building brands reputation.
What You Will Do
• Handle the customer orders from domestic market
• Provide parts technical support
• Handling Customer Requirements and Complaints
• Follow up the ordering progress to secure the efficient ordering process
• Coordinate with Finance team for reporting, payment and invoicing process
• Support the parts marketing activities
• Other tasks assigned by manager
What You Will Bring
• Bachelor degree
• Basic finance knowledge
• Good interpersonal skill and communication
• Good oral and written English skills
• Good computer skills (Windows, Explorer, Outlook, Office)
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.