We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce of over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment, and provide exciting long term career opportunities for our employees – with a commitment to professional development, personal growth and career progression.
Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
Customer Service Solution Specialist with Spanish
The Customer Service Solution Specialist will provide day to day order-to-cash (OtC) process and system support to the Customer Services (CS) operational teams. He / she will coach operational resources towards issue resolution, and identify process improvement opportunities to improve the timely and efficient OtC execution. The role will help CS create more value and to reduce customer effort in order to improve customer satisfaction. The role will develop, maintain and utilize a cross functional group of contacts to support complex OtC issue resolution.
THE ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
- Use your own expertise to coach operational resources towards resolution of OtC issues
- Drive incident management; investigate root causes & resolves sensitive and/or structural customer issues.
- Lead and own investigation and resolution of all issues following agreed escalation procedure.
- Connect multiple groups that contribute to the end-to-end OtC process, including CS and Sales but also Supply Chain, Tax and other company functions.
- Drive proactive customer solutions within CS; identify trends and coordinate actions to resolve issues, ideally before customer escalates to business.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Master’s degree in Economics / STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) / Business Administration, or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with relevant work experience.
- Order to Cash processes, systems experience is a plus.
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills. Able to influence others without direct authority. Good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills, able to generate customer insights.
- Good organizational, project and process management skills.
- Excellent issue diagnosis, root cause analysis skills (e.g., advanced customer operational issues; system and application failures; process gaps, breakdowns).
- Good understanding of stewardship processes and tools.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
Attractive salary & benefits package.
Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world.
Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution).
Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity.
Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad.
Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks).
Inspiring and diverse working teams.
Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere.
Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our
Like us on Facebook
Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include, but are not limited to, ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity in this Site, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its, are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venture, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.