Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of more than 30 million patients around the world each year.
We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving it to address unmet and emerging needs in healthcare.
Our culture powers our performance and we turn our shared vision into value with the contribution of our 36.000 colleagues around the world.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of Boston Scientific. This is an exciting moment: when our legacy of industry leadership intersects with the promise of a brilliant future. Today, we’re 36,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 13,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value. For our patients. And our employees.
About the role
The chosen candidate will work in line with Local Sales strategies to support achievement of sales growth to plan. Their focus will be on customer support, order handling, complaint handling and assisting the sales force whenever needed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- File ordering documents and related records.
- Handling service complaints from customers and/or sales representatives.
- Helping and supporting in administrative tasks.
What are we looking for in you?
- You have just completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree or FP (Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior)
- Good English level and native Spanish;
- Dynamic, customer-oriented, fast learner;
- Availability to do a full-time internship (40h/week, flexible schedule, from Monday to Friday).
What can we offer to you?
- €1000 gross per month + tickets restaurant
- Flexible working schedule
- Working in an international environment
- Inspirational colleagues & culture
- Possibility to make an impact
- Fast-growing and innovative environment
- A team-oriented company culture
- International opportunities
Location: Madrid – Spain
Sounds like you? Apply submitting a cover letter and resume.
We, Boston Scientific, are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not and will not make any personnel decisions (like recruiting, hiring, job assignments, and promotions) based on a person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.