Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Manages operational activities that support the division, primarily in the area of arrangements with Health Care Professionals (HCPs), with respect to developing business relationships, including all operational and administrative functions, related processes and documentation. Deals with highly sensitive and confidential material. Project management of a variety of marketing assignments aligned with divisional and company objectives. Collaborates cross-functionally with Finance, Research & Development, Marketing, Compliance Legal, and other functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Applies well-developed skills in project management, communications, and follow up to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Educates others on how to most effectively and efficiently comply with processes and related systems. Proactively develops, drives, and conducts individual and group training to help others most effectively use and comply with compliance processes, systems and tools.
- Understands and helps others interpret SOPs related to HCP arrangements, meeting management, and communications function. Collaboratively works with cross-functional teams when areas of improvement are identified in SOPs.
- Makes recommendations on how to continually improve processes and supporting systems.
- Represents the division when interacting with HCPs to enable high quality and meaningful engagements with customers.
- Represents the division on corporate task forces or project teams relating to marketing operations.
- Share best practices across BSC (other divisions) / consults as requested.
- Understand Annual Needs Assessments, business needs, and the proper documentation required to engage Customers.
- Develop lasting relationships with key customers through consistent, professional and effective responsiveness to the customers engagement event needs.
- Collaboration with Marketing, Med Affairs and Compliance to ensure customer engagements are clearly linked to business needs for insights on new products, innovation, clinical and/or education.
- Develop Service Requisitions (SR’s) and submit International Request Forms (IRF’s) on behalf of marketing, ensure physician completes travel process and communicate effectively with the customer before, during, and after the engagements.
- Support audit-related activities. Maintain documentation and controls.
- Assumes other marketing operations programs as assigned.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience in sales or marketing support function with emphasis on customer relations/customer experience
- Knowledge of Endoscopy business, product management and lifecycle
- Project management skills and ability to drive continuous process improvements
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency and focus on deliverables for customers.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally in a highly matrixed environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage/execute multiple simultaneous tasks
Requisition ID: 483472
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.