No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 109821 – Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Customer Development Trainee (full-time)
Czech/Slovak and English language requried!
We are looking for a multi-task person with very good communication and organizational skills with a sense for detail and good computer skills. Candidate should have a very good level of English as the communication in English will be part of his daily job.
1. Assisting/Supporting Team Leader and Customer Development Managers
2. Maintenance of databases
3. Data Analysis
4. Ad hoc administration tasks or projects
5. In a close cooperation with CDM, help with management of 1 customer
- Bachelor or master degree
- Good computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Google tools (Slides, Docs, Sheets) as advantage
- Analytical skills, sense for details & accuracy
- Proactivity, good communication and organizational skills
- Creative mindset
- English – fluent, Czech / Slovak – native
- Full-time limited contract for 1 year with a possiblity of extension
- Corresponding salary with wide range of benefits (25 vacation days, 10 sick days, meal allowance, cafeteria, dental care contribution, Multisport card, company products etc.)
- Modern and dog friendly office close to Krizikova metro station
- Friendly and professional team
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.