No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 122180 – Birmingham, Alabama, United States
CP Skin Health Group is a place for your career to thrive! We offer opportunity, challenge, and a great team of driven and dynamic individuals. Encompassing the innovative skincare brands of PCA SKIN, EltaMD, and Filorga, CP Skin Health Group is a fast-paced, agile organization dedicated to providing skin care solutions that are backed by science.
CP SkinHealth Group is a part of the Colgate-Palmolive family, which provides our team with domestic and global career growth opportunities in all departments. Our rich benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, company-paid disability and more. Plus our employees have access to our amazing skin care products!
We are looking for a Customer Development Manager to promote and grow the PCA SKIN and EltaMD brands by driving sales and continually expanding the medical and aesthetic customer base in a geographic territory. The Customer Development Manager will also be managing key corporate accounts in the territory in order to maximize professional skin care treatments and sell-thru opportunities for the brand. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be entrepreneurial, show business acumen, be competitive in nature, and a creative thinker with an engaging personality who represents the brand in a professional and customer-centric manner. The candidate must also possess the ability to build, grow and foster relationships with existing and new accounts to grow their territory business.
What You’ll Do:
- Travel within your territory to engage and support EltaMD and PCA SKIN accounts to build, grow, and cultivate relationships to generate new business opportunities and sales revenue growth
- Analyze sales data and business needs to continually assess areas of opportunity, trends and call activity
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with all call points at locations, to include physicians, nurses, business owners, spa managers, front desk administration, estheticians, massage therapists and all other supporting staff.
- Conduct product trainings and special promotional events to drive sales efforts and results, being mindful of the return on investment (ROI) of their time and budget investment
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, plan and conduct educational workshops to maintain in office technical knowledge standards and assist with selling techniques and home care treatment regimen recommendations to maximize in office advanced skincare treatment results with EltaMD and PCA SKIN products.
- Support customers in their marketing efforts by facilitating and attending open houses and similar in-office events and promotions
- Schedule and route monthly account visits on an appropriate call cycle based upon tiers and geography to support and maintain territory coverage plan and optimize business results.
- Tracks account and sales activities, account visits, current business conditions, trends and competitive information through CRM.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems; developing solutions; and working with management.
- Prospecting within territory to open new accounts and grow business in these accounts
- Re-engage former accounts, understanding why their purchasing has declined, addressing any issues, and bringing them back to the brand.
- Work strategically with Schools to engage emerging professionals
- Represent the brand at industry trade shows and medical professional conferences
- Achieve or exceed sales objectives on a monthly and quarterly basis to deliver sales results and maximize individual variable compensation payout.
- Perform all operational duties such as entering sales activities, account visits and marketing activity in CRM program
What We’re Looking for:
- Forecasting experience and business analysis skills
- Competitive drive, balanced with team oriented, positive attitude
- Skilled presenter, with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional, timely and businesslike manner.
- Customer service mindset
- Strong business acumen
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking abilities
- 2+ years’ experience in sales and business development, preferably in aesthetic or beauty industry
- Experience using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Demonstrable presentation, selling and communication skills
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Experience in using Microsoft Office tools (Work, Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Bachelor’s degree or Esthetician License strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.